September is Hunger Action Month, and Feeding Westchester encourages everyone — together — to take action to end hunger. Through Feeding America’s nationwide campaign designed to raise awareness of hunger across the United States, our goal is to inspire Westchester residents to learn about hunger in their communities and join our mission to nourish our neighbors in the fight against hunger.
Get involved by visiting our campaign page today at: www.feedingwestchester.org/hungeractionmonth
Or, download and review these assets to be a voice for change and create awareness for hunger relief right here in Westchester County!
Questions about how to get involved during Hunger Action Month? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FULL HUNGER ACTION MONTH TOOLKIT
- Learn about hunger in Westchester
- Share your support on social media using the below messages, hashtags, and images:
- September is Hunger Action Month — a time when Feeding Westchester’s nearly 300 community partners and meal programs — and you! — come together to raise awareness and inspire action to help people facing the impossible choices of hunger. Food shouldn’t be an impossible choice. Take action at feedingwestchester.org/hungeractionmonth #FeedingWestchester #HungerActionMonth
- For thousands of your neighbors in Westchester, a daily meal isn’t a choice between different dishes. It's a choice between food and other crucial needs — like medicine, electricity, or childcare. Take action at feedingwestchester.org/hungeractionmonth #FeedingWestchester #HungerActionMonth
- You have a choice. Choose to end hunger. Take action this Hunger Action Month at feedingwestchester.org/hungeractionmonth #FeedingWestchester #HungerActionMonth
SOCIAL MEDIA IMAGES
Note: Click each image below to access, save, and use with your posts!
- Tell lawmakers to support hunger relief legislation:
OTHER RESOURCES & WAYS TO GET INVOLVED